CMS60D-VET Pulse Oximeter
CMS60D-VET Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, which can be used to measure SpO2 and pulse through animal’s tongue or ear. It is applicable for use in family and pet hospital, etc.
· Small in volume, light in weight and convenient to carry.
· Easy and simple to operate, low in power consumption.
· With function menu.
· Display of SpO2 value.
· Display of PR value and bar graph.
· Display of pulse waveform.
· Adjustable screen brightness, PR sound indication.
· Review function.
· Clock function.
· Audible prompt for over-limit and low battery.
· Battery status indication.
· Low battery indication.
· Storage function for SpO2 and PR values, and data stored can be uploaded to PC.
· Real-time data can be uploaded to PC.
· External SpO2 probe can be connected.