PM50 Patient Monitor
The device is used to collect and process information from a single patient, monitor and give an alarm for the patient’s physiological parameters, such as ECG, NIBP and SpO2. It is suitable for the adult.
The device is used by professional medical staff in hospital, clinic and other medical institutions.
- Continuous monitoring of adult’s ECG, NIBP, SpO2 and pulse rate, easy to operate, high cost performance
- Wearable design, reduces cable bondage, convenient to use during transport.
- Dual-working mode: monitoring and 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure measurement.
- Display the information (such as low-battery, alarm, error and time) by the 2.4" color LCD.
- Perfect menu design, user-friendly interface.
- Audible and visual alarm function, the alarm threshold can be set by users.
- Adopt an independent nonvolatile memory, powerful in storage capacity.