ECG300G-VET is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and print waveform by thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, AC/DC, optional rhythm lead that convenient to observe abnormal heart rhythm, case database management, etc.
· Sync collection, adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
· Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
· Multiply printing modes and formats, including manual, auto 4x3, auto 3x4+1, auto 3x4, auto 2x6+1, auto 2x6, auto 3-2+1, auto 3-2, auto 1x12+1, auto 1x12, rhythm 4, rhythm 3, rhythm 2, etc. Waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with timed print function, which meets different requirements.
· Build-in large capacity memory stores at least to 1000 cases, which is convenient for doctor to review case and statistic.
· Multi- language(Chinese, English, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Vietnamese, Slovenian, Slovak, Bulgarian and Nigerian language) interface and report.