SP750 Infusion Pump
The product is a volumetric infusion pump, features in high safety, easy operation and long life. Flow control with high accuracy and comprehensive alarm measures ensure patient's safety and optimum therapeutic effect.
· Flow control with high accuracy ensures optimum therapeutic effect.
· Be compatible with most standard IV Sets.
· New IV set provided by user can be calibrated by suppliers, and infusion parameters can be input into the pump, which ensures accuracy.
· 3.5'' TFT-LCD.
· Operate with keys.
· Residual infusion time can be displayed during infusing.
· With reminder function for starting infusion.
· Alarm for occlusion, air bubble, door open and motor failure, etc.
· Threshold for air bubble and pressure alarm can be adjusted by medical personnel.
· Accompanying IV-set clamp prevents liquid flowing freely when the pump door opens accidentally.
· A.B.S——ANTI BOLUS system prevents instantaneous high-dose injection from the sudden obstruction disappearing.
· Stop infusing automatically during alarm(except for "NEAR END", "KVO", and "LOW BATTERY" alarms).
· Alarm volume can be adjusted.
· Power supply: AC/DC and built-in lithium battery.
· Compact aluminum enclosures and robust construction.
· USB port is convenient for technical personnel to update software..
· Infusion pump can be mounted on infusion pole in many directions by the versatile bracket.
· Infusion parameters can be saved after power off.