SPM-A SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for testing lung conditions, which is used to test patient’s respiratory function status and assist to early detect respiratory diseases (such as asthma, COPD), the nature and extend of pulmonary dysfunction.
· Test the functions related to FVC, VC and MVV, measure and display more than 40 parameters, and display the optimal value from many measurements. Besides, the tester condition can be reflected by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
· Real-time display of respiration waveform: flow-volume loop and volume-time curve.
· Display of test time and environment temperature.
· Comparison of several group of test data and waveform and display of the optimal value.
· Display of trend chart, provides the trend of each parameter within a period of time.
· BTPS self-correction function, compensates the impact arisen from environment difference.
· Lung function assessment function, more intuitive to reflect patient’s lung condition in current phase.
· Calibration function, ensures the test accuracy.
· Wired data transmission, stable and fast in transmission speed.
· Power and test indicator.