TP300 Predictive Thermometer
The Predictive Thermometer is a device for measuring the temperature, features in lithium battery powered and abundant functions. It adds temperature control and data preprocessing technology basing on traditional measurement, which improves temperature measurement speed. It can be used for measuring oral and axillary temperature of human body in family and medical departments.
- Digital electronic thermometer, which does not contain harmful substances, such as mercury.
- Waterproof degree: IP22
- Working mode: predictive and monitoring mode
- Unit: Celsius(℃)/Fahrenheit(℉)
- Resolution: 0.1 ℃(0.2 ℉)
- Display range
- Predictive mode: 34.5℃~43.0℃(94.1℉~109.4℉)
- Monitoring mode: 25.0℃~43.0℃(77℉~109.4℉)
- Predictive mode:
- ±0.1 ℃(37.0 ℃~39.0 ℃)
- ±0.2 ℉(98.6 ℉~102.2 ℉)
- ±0.2 ℃ ( 39.0 ℃)
- ±0.4 ℉ ( 102.2 ℉)
- Monitoring mode: ±0.1℃ or ±0.2℉
- Measurement time:
- Predictive mode: ≤10 s
- Monitoring mode: 3 minutes
- Display: LCD with red and green backlight, it is green backlight under normal measurement, red backlight beyond normal range.
- Power management: rechargeable lithium battery, with power indication.
- Under predictive mode, the device will automatically power off after measuring.
- Disposable probe cover avoids cross-infection.
- Self-check and automatic calibration functions for probe.
- Memory for the last measured temperature value.
- Prompt functions: after measuring, low voltage, low/high temperature.
- Temperature caution limit: ≥ 37.8 ℃(100 ℉), and the red backlight is light.
- Working voltage: lithium battery(DC 3.7V), which can measure 300 groups of temperature data at least under predictive mode.
- Working current: ≤50 mA
- Physiological effect: no adverse reactions(such as toxic, stimulation and sensitization) appear during using.