HMS9900 Multi-parameter Vital Signs Monitor
HMS9900 is a device with remote self-examination function, after verifying by entering account and password, user' ECG, SpO2, NIBP, TEMP, blood glucose, routine urine, lung function, height, weight, cholesterol and uric acid can be tested, and the examination report can be uploaded to Cloud Health platform, which ensures the health data can be real-time uploaded, achieves remote interaction of health service. Application range: community service station, physical examination center, clinic, enterprise, health club, bank, apartment for the elderly and pharmacy, etc.
- Self-examination: Integrated examination, self-service measurement
- Multi-data collection: Standard parameters: ECG, NIBP, SpO2, temperature, weight, blood glucose, routine urine, lung function
- Network mode: Wired, Wi-Fi, 3G
- Login by multi-mode: Phone number, health card
- *Cloud storage: Data measured can be uploaded to Cloud Health platform, safe and private to manage health archives, convenient to inquire anywhere anytime.
- *Private health cloud service: Long-term storage, analysis and review for physiological trend data
- *Health management service: Provide health instruction and consultation service by cloud experts.
- Registration: Register by the phone number.
- Note: the contents marked with “*” are provided by cloud terminal.