CMS60D Pulse Oximeter
CMS60D Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, which can be used to measure SpO2 and pulse by finger. It is applicable for use in hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare and exercise healthcare(It can be used before or after exercise, but not recommended to use during exercising).
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient to carry.
- Easy and simple to operate, low in power consumption.
- With function menu.
- Display of SpO2 value.
- Display of PR value and bar graph.
- Display of pulse waveform.
- Adjustable screen brightness, PR sound indication.
- Review function.
- Clock function.
- Audible prompt for over-limit and low battery.
- Battery status indication.
- Low battery indication.
- Storage function for SpO2 and PR values, and data stored can be uploaded to PC.
- Real-time data can be uploaded to PC.
- External SpO2 probe can be connected.