FA100 Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer
The Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer developed basing on the advanced technologies(modern optics, electronics, computer science and immunochromatography, etc.) is a high-accurate and intelligent device, it can quantitatively test the content of CK-MB, cTnI, Myo, CK-MB/cTnI/Myo, H-FABP, Hs-CRP, NT-proBNP and PCT in whole blood, plasma and serum of human body, the test results are used for clinical auxiliary diagnosis. It is applicable for use in emergency department, ICU, clinical laboratory, cardiology department, paediatrics, gynecology, gerontology department, respiratory department, chest surgery of each hospital.
- 5.6'' color LCD with touch function, abundant in displaying contents, optional interface languages(Chinese and English).
- Optional measurement modes: fast and standard measurement.
- User-friendly interface, fully achieves man-machine conversation.
- Intelligent and efficient brushing card system, no need for making standard curve.
- The external barcode scan module can be connected, the seamless connection with Hospital Information System(HIS) and Laboratory Information Management System(LIS) is supported, achieves real-time data sharing.
- The whole test process can be monitored, with the automatic prompt functions of text and audible control.
- Built-in thermal printer, optional print modes(auto & manual).
- Standard RS232 interface.li>